Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thinking??


Gambar ini dicuri disini.

Welcome to my blog.

If you are somebody who just finished SPM and waiting for the result, you should know what currently happens now. Yes, we're now in a phase of choosing. Sekarang sudah tiba masanya memilih universiti dan kursus apa yang hendak dituntut. It's complicated, right?

Then I asked my father what and which university I should attend.
He answered "Bukan ke dah isi matrikulasi?"
Pastu malas nak cakap dah. Papa ni tak faham ke buat-buat tak faham?. Kan dah cakap lebih 150 juta kali, ni asasi tu matrikulasi.

So I really want to choose by myself. UIA, UiTM and UM offer foundation programmes. UiTM doesn't offer the suitable foundation programme. UIA and UM offer 'Asasi Sains Fizikal' dan 'Asasi Sains Hayat'. Both universities are in my list. I decide to list these universities and these foundation programmes. And UM also offers 'Asasi Alam Bina' which mainly about architecture and etc. It's in my list too.

The bad news about UM is they're teaching in Bahasa Malaysia which I think is not good for me. My English is still weak, I want to continue learning English during my studies. I want to use English words and terms in my studies. And ya, IIUM is the best of the best. Teach English and Arabic.

After all, I know that I might not continue my studies in foundation if my SPM result isn't good. So what do you think?

Maybe I have to wait until April or when I'm really sure with my choices.

That's all.
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment