Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I like this song

Another post for today.

And this time, I would like to present you this man named Shahir. Yeah, I'm a fan of him. Even tough, he is not so tall man. But he wasn't good in AJL. I mean his voice was not so great on live show. Don't you think so? Hancur. My brother pun ckp mende same.

I didn't watch Akedemi Fantasia 8. Not even a episode. You know right? Friends have really big influence on you. Including me, I think I got to know this man named Shahir since my friends talked about him a lot at school.

I think Shahir looked really different in AJL 25 compared to in his official video clip of same song.

The best part of this video below is the part where he got slapped. Kuat kut? Live tu..



Kakak saya pernah cakap "stupidlah mamat ni"
Then I asked why, dia jawab "sia-sia belajar UIA tapi masuk AF, bodoh.."
Ye, I admit memang bodoh kalau orang masuk AF.

Cakap pasal UIA, teringat orang yang saya jumpa dalam E.R. semalam. Telinga saya ni boleh tahan tajamnye. Terdengarlah kisah seorang perempuan yang tengah sakit ni. Tak taulah sakit ape. Saya tengok pakai skirt paras lutut. Mengikut apa yang saya dengar dia belajar UIA kot, sekarang dah jadi timbalan pendakwa raya. Pakai skirt pendek jugak. Sia-sia tak?

That's all.
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment