Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jalan-jalan part 1

Do you still remember I said I had never been to Masjid Putrajaya & Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin? One fine evening, my daddy brought me, my sis and my mom to these two beautiful place. Itu hari Sabtu minggu lepas kut. Tapi sebab saya tak ada kabel kamera so saya tak uptade pasal tu lagi. Now, let's see the pictures..


We went to Masjid Putrajaya first. My sis and I prayed Asar there. My parents already prayed at home. It was quite shock when they asked me to wear a pink cloak since I wore black jeans that day. I had to agree so that I could go in and pray. Yeah, it is really beautiful mosque. A lot of tourist were there.

It's me wearing pink cloak!


So, the picture above is Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin. Yeah. this mosque is where Sheikh Muszaphar's solemnization with Dr. Halina took place. Kalau jalan kat atas boleh sampai kat Palace of Justice. Cantik seni bina masjid ni! Really awesome. Wonder who's is the architect? Ni makin semangat nak jadi arkitek. *entah betul ke tidak*

But I just want the best. Tak kisah pun jadi arkitek ke tak. Just nak berjaya. Boleh?

Pray for me, dear.

Oklah. That's all.
Till next time.
Wassalam.

p.s. Tak jadi pergi Putrajaya besok. T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment