Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another boring post

Mood: Boring

Hei, you!

As much as you know I'm stucked in this place called Putrajaya. Putrajaya is such beautiful place to visit. But trust me, I never visit Masjid Putrajaya, Masjid Besi and other interesting place in Putrajaya.

Bad news about Putrajaya is this place is not Celcom Teritory. Did I spell it right? If I didn't spell it right, forgive me yeah. I'm so weak when it comes to spelling.
Maybe not exactly Putrajaya. Maybe only at this precint where I live now. Sometimes I have to yell when I'm talking with somebody on phone. Yelling is not good because this house is already fulled with people yelling here and there.

Forgive us, neighbours if you heard we shouted and yelled everyday.

Obviously, I always yell at little not-so-sweet niece. My niece named Aisyah sometimes is really annoying. Yesterday, she came into my not-really-room and tried to wake me up in the morning. She said "Chu Ina, Aisyah nak Chu Ina. Chu Ina, bangun," and she repeated them about ten times. Can you imagine? I wanted to sleep so much at that time.

I said "Mana cik Nor? pergilah kacau cik Nor,"

Then, she said "Chu Ina, bangun!" Ini kira OK lagilah. Tapi ada yang lagi teruk.

For example, petang-petang I always stay in this room and surfing internet, writting blog or facebook-ing. Then, she will come and knock my door like thousand times. I try to ignore her so that she'll give up. But most of the time, she never give up.
She said again and again "Chu Ina bukak pintu, Aisyah nak masuk". Then, I have to open my door and bring her downstairs because my room is kind of messy room for her to play inside.

Oh My God, she's cute and at the same time she's an annoying girl.

Aisyah memang comel tapi kurus kering. Pipi dia tak chubby macam budak kecik lain. Dan dia ada kuku yang sangat tajam serta suka cakar orang and one more thing is suka ragut cermin mata orang WITHOUT ANY REASON.

Bila saya tanya "Kenapa ambik spek Chu Ina?"

Aisyah jawab "Nak bagi Ummi/Nenek/anybody else!"

Saya tanya lagi "Buat apa bagi Ummi/Nenek/anybody else?"

And dia tak tahu nak jawab.

Ada yang lagi best iaitu dia suka cakar orang sambil terSENYUM. Dalam erti kata lain, dia tetap cakar orang walaupun dia tak de sebab pun nak marah dekat orang. Lepas cakar, dia tunjuk kat tempat dia cakar and cakap "Aisyah cakar Chu Ina," dengan muka menyesal.

Budak kecik ni memang tak de kerja.

Saya cuba sedaya upaya untuk tidak sebaya dengan dia, OKAY! Boleh ke kakak saya cakap saya sebaya dengan dia. Padahal, bukan saya sorang je dia cakar tau!.

Masa dia duduk hospital dulu, saya pergi lah jenguk dia. Bila time saya nak balik, dia terus cakap "Nak Chu Ina!" Dia peluk saya kuat-kuat.

Tapi kalau nenek datang lepas tu nak balik, dia cakap "Balik umah abi!". Jangan balik Terengganu sudah.

Kalau tokki datang, dia tak kisah langsung. Hahaha. Tak baik sungguh Aisyah ni.

Oklah. Stop story-telling.

Nak post gambar tak leh pulak sebab tak bawak cable camera.

That's all.
Till next time,
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment