Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Untitled Post

So, there are 8 more days until the last day of semester 2. FYI, I already packed all my clothes in my locker into my bags. And soon, I will start packing all my things and going home. Wow, awesome! How fast time is running now? I don't know!

Because it's too fast. Then, on (if I'm not wrong) 10 January 2012, the semester 3 will start. By that time my freedom will be taken from me. During the semester 3, there will be 3 subjects which are Environmental Design, Graphic Communication 2 and Computer. Yes, only three. Actually four, if I include Tilawah. 4 is not as big as 5 like the 1st semester. 4 is only 2 times 2. But four subjects can cause my life super hectic and busy.

Environmental Design and Graphic Communication 2 will cost a lot of money, just to buy all that stuff. Technical pens, pens, pencils and a lot lot lot more. Guess what? The allowance is not yet in until a few weeks after the semester starts. So, yeah I need to use my own money and I guess I will ask more money from my daddy! Papa, if you read this, take a note that I need A LOT OF MONEY for semester 3!

Hopefully, I will enjoy the Re-Dos, the sleepless nights and more Nescafe in semester 3. Sarcastic!

Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment