Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fun Friends


Friends are fun.
Sahabat untuk selamanya,
kau dan aku sahabat untuk selamanya


Pikah is my roommate and my classmate for this sem. She obsesses with Adam AF2 and knows almost everything about him. She's also a fan of 2p.m.

Nabilah was my classmate for 1st sem and will be my classmate for 3rd sem too. She is die-hard fan of Jaejong from JYJ and she enjoys Korean songs all the time.

Ieqa is a classmate of Pikah and a roommate of Nabilah. Then, we become friends. She is fun and talkative person. I love to hear her stories because she has a lot stories to be told.

Nas is just the same like Ieqa. But she's not really talkative but really enjoys sharing her stories on FB.

Alisha was my classmate. She's a Chinese-Malay mixed. And she looks like Chinese. A kind girl and sometimes clumsy like me. LOL.

Okay, the picture above was taken on Friday at Vincci, Midvalley.

Friends do cherish our life, right?

That's all. Wassalam

p/s : you know which one is me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment