Wednesday, July 27, 2011

She left me here.

There were 4 of us in CFS, IIUM. 3 girls and 1 boy were studying in different courses. We came from the same state, same school for sure. For the boy, even tough we know each other, we never greet each other. Just like when you see random people in IIUM.

3 girls. Nadhirah is studying Economic in Nilai Campus. Me, studying architecture in PJ campus. Nadia, WAS studying Allied Health Science last few day. But now she isn't studying here anymore. She is somewhere else in Cheras. She is now teacher-to-be. She's willing to work at school rather than hospital. For her parents, being a teacher provides her a better future. And stable income.

Last Friday, she came to my room. Knocking the door hardly. While I was doing my Graphic Communication task which I had to submit that evening. Then, I opened the door. She said "Na, aku call mu banyak kali. Tapi masuk voice mail." Then I told her my phone was out of battery. "Aku nak keluar" We (me and my roommates) said "Gi mana?" She said "Keluar uia aku dapat cikgu.." And I was like 'WHAT!!'.

But yeah, I just relaxed. I tried to convince her not to leave IIUM. Because for sure, her new place will not be the same like IIUM. No more Bi'ah Solehah. She stayed here more than a month, and now she had to leave. It is not like she's getting an offer to persue her study oversea. Just to a teacher, she wanted to leave IIUM.

I was so disagree. But what can I do? She made the decision. And I cried once. Before I was going to sleep that night. Thinking that a friend of mine will leave me. Now she left me. Without saying goodbye. Just for the reason she didn't want us to be sad.

I was in the same class with from 2006 until 2010. We were not bestfriend. She was just a random friend. But we became closer day by day. Month by month. Year by year. When I was in form 3, I went to 'Kursus Kepimpinan Pengawas' in Akademi Bomba Wakaf Tapai. I stayed in the same room with her. Since then, I knew she is a independent girl not like me.

We became bestfriends. Even tough we didn't lepak together. Even tough we didn't spend much time together. After SPM, she got two offers, either to go to Matriculation in Malacca. Or IIUM. So, she chose IIUM. And me too. Actually, there were 5 students got offer to study in IIUM, but one of us chose Matriculation in Perlis.

But we arrived in IIUM, we became even more close even tough we are in different course. We lepak together until morning at my floor lobby. We went to dinner together. We greeted each other when we met in the lif. My roommates and I also love to disturb her in her room at the 9th floor.

Now, no more... There is no reason for me to go to the 9th floor anymore. There is no more ex-classmate/schoolmate for me to share stories about school.

So, she's not anymore CFS IIUM student.

That's all.
Till next time.
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment