Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dunia baruku.

It's already a month. I didn't realised how's time passed. But it's just a month. A month away from Terengganu. Away from home. This place known as Centre For Foundation Studies, IIUM. And yeah, I still can't believe that I'm studying here now. I used to go visit my sister when she was doing her foundation in medic. And now, I'm here doing my foundation in Architecture and Environmental Design.

My life is so hectic because I got one-year programme. And it's actually because I got exempted for English. Lucky me somehow. I didn't think that I'm that good because my sister is better than me but she only got level 5 during her time. So I think it's a luck. Now, I need to do Graphic Communication 1. I need to finish my assignment which I haven't start yet. Arghh! I need to do sketching.

So, how's life here in CFS, IIUM? Let me tell you the truth.. It's somekind of boring life. Especially on Tuesday because I have classes from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. One hour break. Then continue from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Suck. Other than that, my room is very very superb small for me and my roommates. We are all AEDians and now we're staying in small, tiny, little room with 'tembok' at the center of the room. Can you imagine? No? Yeah, I don't care...

Once, we asked the Mahallah Office to place us in much better room. But they told us all rooms are occupied. But we knew that there is 'this' room which is vacant. They told us it also occupied. We're not stupid of course. We never saw anybody going in or out from that room. So, how can it be occupied by some people? Then, we have all negative toughts about that room. Is it haunted? Or are clerks at Mahallah Office malas nak layan kitaorang. Gee.

Yeah, we don't care more about it. We're now comfortable with this small room. Even tough, we always complaint about it... It's terribly messy and full of our stuff.

Let me show you some pictures... But yeah, these pictures may make you bored. So, get ready!

Part of my life





My new place
The Gate

Taaruf Bag

Mahallah Khadijah

The amazing cloud

The field and Mahallah Umar Al-Khattab
Guess what building is this?

Yeah, nampak mcm bumbung rumah setinggan..rupa-rupanya Administration Building.

Pemandangan dari Block C 001.

Padang di waktu petang

Al-Malik Faisal Hall's chair.

Oklah. I think that's all.
Till next time.
Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment