Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mid Term Examination.

The second time sitting for exam in CFS, IIUM. The first time was EPT and APT. EPT was absolutely crazy but I got exempted which I tought it was impossible that time. And APT of course, I left all pages blank. I got Level 1. But I think I should get Level -1. LOL.

The first paper for mid term examination was ARABIC or known as Elementary Quranic language or LQM1124. It was 'awesome'!. At least I didn't leave all blank, maybe some. So, I don't know what to expect.

Later on the night, I got Introduction to Mathematics for Built Environment. It was quite easy than what I expected. But yeah, I don't know whether my answers are correct or not. Seriously, I tried my best!

And today, at 8 p.m. I have Introduction to Economy for Built Environment paper. Wish me luck.

My grandmother passed away last Saturday. And I was here and I'm still here. My father didn't tell me anything about my grandmother was sick. And she passed away on 3 something, and only I knew about the news on 5 something.

My sister called me to inform me. I was shocked since I didn't know anything that time. She said my grandmother was seriously ill for about a week before. She asked me if I want to follow her going back Terengganu. But I got exam this week. I really don't know what to think. Seriously, I hate the feeling. I felt guilty to my grandmother because I never been a good granddaughter through her life. I felt guilty not to be there on the day she passed away. But I knew that I can't do anything.

And now, I have no more grandmothers. My maternal grandmother passed away a few months ago.

But now, I need to study econs because tonight I have to sit for the exam.

That's all,
wassalam..

p.s. My graphic communication task is much much harder. I need to make a poster based on Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque in Putrajaya. Therefore, I want to go back to Putrajaya this week,. I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment