Thursday, August 26, 2010

Independent Day


Picture taken from here


Assalamualaikum everybody.

So as you today is Malaysia Independent Day. But for me there is no word as independent since I will sit for SPM by the end of this year. Actually, I am still in the middle of exam. And because today is public holiday, we don't go to school for sure. Yeah, I know that everybody using this valuable time to study but not me. My friend, Che text me this morning to ask me about biology. I replied it but then I fall asleep.

I have no mood to study. No mood!. Maybe in the evening I will start study.

Yet, I still have three papers. And by the end of this week trial exam will ended. Raya holiday will start by then. Tak sabar nak raya since my siblings will come back for raya. Plus my little nephews and nieces.

Oh ya, last Sunday, I got 1Malaysia netbook. So small little netbook which is not so good compared to this computer I am using now. The screen is very small which make my blog looks awful. So, I am not going to use it all the time because I prefer this 23" wide screen LCD monitor.

I know that my post is kinda boring post and I will try to improve it.

_________

Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan yang ke 53.
Sudah 53 tahun Tanah Melayu ini merdeka tapi orang Melayu masih tak merdeka. Especially those Mat Rempit yang merempit time orang lain tengah sahur. Tolonglah, Hari Merdeka lebih meriah tanpa kamu yang tak sedar diri.

That's all.
Happy Independent Day.
1 MALAYSIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment