Friday, August 13, 2010

3rd Ramadhan 1431H



Assalamualaikum everbody!

today is already 3rd Ramadhan. And tomorrow will be 4th Ramadhan and so on. Yet, this Ramadhan is quiet exhausted. Can you imagine how exhausted people will be when they have to study for Trial exam. My teacher said it is a blessing when you have to sit for exam this holy month of Ramadhan.

And tomorrow morning, I have to go to school for extra classes. Evening, tuition at cg Martina's house. Night, tuition Chem and Physic at City. As usual, Sunday I have to go to school. That's gonna happen tomorrow. Not yet now. So be prepared. I haven't study for Trial yet. I did a few questions on certain subject. But that is not enough. Of course.

Oh ya, on the 1st Ramadhan, me and friends went to SM Teknik for some briefing about Matriculation. It always number one choice for people after SPM. The fastest way to University and get the degree. And I will love to continue my study in Matriculation instead of form 6 or Diploma. Why? Because I think at the age 18, we're not supposed to be tied with school rules. Right? If I'm wrong then I'm sorry. Diploma will just wasting a lot of time like people said. Hohoho, I don't really know about that. So I'm sorry again.

It is truely amazing if I get chance to study abroad. if and only. And it is a long way to go. Still a lot of time to think about it. The most important thing is SPM. If the result is not satisfied, then I have to forget about going oversea. So in order to be best student among all students in my school, I need to study hard. But LAZINESS really kills me right now.

Somebody help me, please!

That's all.,

p.s. I can't write any longer than this. Maybe next time.

ahaks!

wassalam. Happy Fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment