Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mengeluh lagi.

Picture taken from here


Assalamualaikum.

So, on my previous previous post, I mentioned about my driving test. And I FAILED. I was so stress and frusted. Because I did a very silly mistake that I really regreted. But who's care. Even if I already got my driving license I still can't drive on my own since I don't own a car and my father will never allow me to do so.

Even tough my sister was so brave to drive on her own to some place just a few days after she got her driving license. Most of my sibling passed the driving test with one trial only. But yeah, I'm not one of them.

So, if you asked me when will I repeat my driving test, I will answer 'I don't know!'. The clerk said to me that I need to check the new date for driving test on May 9th. I told my teacher that I failed and he said he will check the new date for me.

But I called my friend who failed on her driving test too and asked her when she will repeat the test. She told me that she didn't want to think about it yet. So I called my other friend who also failed on driving test, she said the earliest date she got is in June. So, I think I will also get the date in June. It is the most impossible thing to get tested in June since I'm going to college soon.

The conclusion is I will not getting my license in this month. I have to postpone the driving test maybe until summer holiday next year. Sighed.

Oh that's not great! But every cloud has a silver lining. I believe Allah has some other plan for me. Maybe I just have to forget about this about a meanwhile and focus on my study soon.

That's all.
Wassalam.

The moral of the story : Don't make silly mistake and remember the right technique. Jangan main hentam je, Arina!

No comments:

Post a Comment