Saturday, May 21, 2011

Counting.

Assalamualaikum.

So, my last post was on 4th May. And today is 21st May. On 30th May, I will begin my brand new life which will be different from my life now.

Yeah, I have so many things to do, and so little time left. Seriously, I'm not ready to face the new life. The life where I have to share room and toilet with others. Life where I have to buy my own breakfast, lunch and dinner. No one will feed me anymore. No one will help me doing my laundry and I have to do it myself. All by myself.

I never live in a hostel, so I don't know what to expect.

Most of my friends will start their new life on 23th May, others just like me and the teachers-to-be will start their new life on 20th June. Now is such a boring moment. Waiting for the day come. Waiting to settle everything down.

Hopefully life will be better there.

No comments:

Post a Comment