Friday, April 29, 2011

Sighed.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I just want to write down what in my mind right now.

Yesterday was 28th April. Seriously, it was not just another day. 'Semakan Matrikulasi' came out and I was super excited and I didn't why. I kept praying for KMPh. But no, I didn't get KMPh. So I got Matrikulasi Melaka. The oldest and the first matriculation. OMG!

It wasn't that bad to get Matrikulasi Melaka because a lot of my friends also got Matrikulasi Melaka. So I didn't have any bad feeling. It's Malacca and it's full with heritage and history.



But the truth is when I applied for Matriculation, I didn't include Malacca in my choices for some reasons. And some of my friend also got what they didn't expect. I was so lucky because majority of my classmates got Malacca too.

Actually, I didn't any decision yet. Currently waiting for 'Semakan UPU'. If I can get Asasi, maybe I will let go Malacca Matriculation. I'm still thinking. It's a hard decision to be made, right? It's my future. It's a reality of my life. Believe me, I don't want to make mistake in making decision. I want the best for myself since I regretted my SPM very very very much. And yeah, I don't want to cry over the spilled milk again. Please!. Not anymore. That was a waste of tears..

The other thing which currently in my mind is this upcoming Monday. It will be not just another day like yesterday. It will be the day that the JPJ officer will test me on my driving skill. I'm so worry and scared and nervous. So much feeling at the same time. Even tough, it is on Monday. Another 3 days. If if if I fail (nauzubillah), I don't know when I'm going to repeat the test since I will enter collage soon. Oh no, I just realised my time at home is running out. I need more time at home, please... Baiti Jannati.

My driving skill? I think I still need to improve a lot of things. But I know I'm improved now compared to the first time I was driving on main road. I really hope that I will not make silly mistake.

Okay, I think that's all.
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment