Sunday, October 14, 2012

AGD Archais

So, yesterday went quite well.

At 6, a bus took us to the De Palma Hotel.

Arrived there around 6.45.

And wandered around the hotel lobby and the washroom.

7 something, it's time for Maghrib.

We went to the musolla. The mussolla is nice and big. This is one of things I love about the De Palma Hotel.

We prayed Maghrib in jemaah. One more thing, the telekung that I used was clean and free from odour. *big smile*

Around 8.30, the dinner started. It wasn't that great. Maybe because it was held to celebrate the graduates not the freshmen.

But whatever. We tried to enjoy every single moments there. The food was great. But I couldn't eat too much.

And no pictures! Sorry, all photos in my camera are kind of blur. I really hate that.

So, that's all.

Yeah, I know it's a boring post.

Maybe I should stop blogging.

Bye!

1 comment: