Saturday, March 10, 2012

The well-planned Putrajaya

Isn't Putrajaya a beautiful place?

Today, I just wanna share with you some pictures of buildings in Putrajaya. I took these pictures for my literature study for project 3. Actually now, I'm making my mock up model for project 3. Still in the making. I'm now completely have no idea. Lets take a 'break' and find some inspiration.



Ministry of Finance


KPPK stands for?? Err, not sure.


Wisma Sumber Asli.


Palace of Justice.


I-don't-what-building


Another I-don't-know-building



Sorry, I can't give names of some buildings. While I was taking pictures, I saw friends of mine in front of Palace of Justice.

Let me introduce them !


From left to right; Syuhada, Shafiqah (my roommate), Zulaiqa, Aimi

That's all.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Till next time,
Wassalam.

p.s. Putrajaya sangatlah panas.

No comments:

Post a Comment