Sunday, March 27, 2011

What do you usually watch on Youtube?

Room tour!

Honestly, they really inspired me to clean up and organize my room. My room is now less messy than before. But I'm not gonna post a picture of my room. I want to show my favorite room tour.



Her name is Blair Fowler.

But now that room is not hers anymore. She moved to LA and she got another nice and organised room. I know that her room was like three times bigger than my room. Her room got an attached bathroom which is so cool. In Malaysia, only the master bedroom got an attached bathroom without have to share with other. I mean the normal house. Not the mansion or big bungalow.

That's all.
Till next time.
Wassalam..

P.s. Pink is really not my colour!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sister.
    her room is definitely bigger than yours, but bear in mind that your elder siblings never actually got to have their own personal room without having to share with each other.

    so count your blessings! you're already so fortunate than million others, tahu? =p

    (I don't know what I'm doing leaving comments all over your blog when I'm supposed to be studying for tomorrow's test -_-". haish.)

    oh, have i told you that the new look is pretty? VERY. I love it!~

    tata~

    ReplyDelete