Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How I spent my raya holiday?

Assalamualaikum.

How I spent my raya holiday? Watched movies and no study. Stupid and idiot me. Besides visiting people that I don't really know, I watched around five movies. Not including movies on tv during raya.


Ceritanya best, tapi mengarut dan bertentangan dengan Islam yang sebenar. How can a muslim guy get married to Hindu woman? That's insane. It showed Shah Rukh Khan's real life somehow.


This one is good. Idiot but smart! I read this review and since then I wanted to watch it myself. But I got no chance until my sis brought her laptop last raya.


Cerita ini tak menakut tapi menggelikan adalah.


Jalan cerita menarik tapi ending dia..tergantung mcm tu aje.


Satu lagi movie Cina tapi saya tak tahu tajuknya. Semua yang diatas best walaupun mengarut.

Sekian, Terima kasih

(macam tulis surat plak, haha)

That's all.
Till next time
Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment