Monday, July 26, 2010

No title

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hey! actually I got no idea what to write right now, since it already several weeks, I didn't update my blog so I decided to update something.

Today, I'm fasting.

Yesterday, Aisyah and her ummi went back to Putrajaya. So sad! My sis and bro went back to KL too. My sister brought a cute sonic gear headphone for me. *I love it*


Aisyah, my cute little niece!


Last Saturday, it was a very tiring day because I had to go to school. Not my school but SMKSN which was my late sister's school. Three days were killing me. So tired. So exhausted!. Yet, good for me.. Because I don't really study at home. hush! Lazy girl!.

Last weeeek, I went to TTC for Smart Study Learning Skill. The motivator was En. Osman bin Affan. You know him?. Before this I didn't know him. hei, I never watched Motivasi Pagi @ tv3!



So tomorrow, Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Johor will visit my school. So we need to wear full uniform like this one...



Ok. That's all..

Wassalam!

No comments:

Post a Comment