Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wasting my time



Assalamualaikum.

Oh God, I'm wasting my weekend with sleeping, exploring internet, facebook-ing and many other things. Please don't ask me whether I'm studying or not. The answer is NOT. The only thing that I did is finishing my PEKA. You know PEKA?. A very annoying thing to be done this weekend. Let see, I think I'm not done it yet, but I don't really care. Last minute work is best work. So, I think I will finish it by tomorrow, of course.

What is PEKA?
Honestly, I don't really know what PEKA stand for. I know that PEKA contribute something in SPM result certificate. Can someone tell me what is PEKA?

Right now, I'm doing PEKA for biology. The experiment that didn't work and it just wasting time.

What kind experiment?
It supposed to be 'Transpiration of Plant'. The aim is 'to study the effect of light intensity on the rate of transpiration'. It was not an easy experiment to be done. The procedures were very long and a lot of rules to be followed. Every students were depending on teacher because there were so much work to do. At last, the experiment were just a waste. Nothing going right.

So, be careful when you are doing your experiment. Cooperation is very important in team work. That's what I think we lacks of. Like wonderpets said 'Apa yang penting? Kerjasama!'. Do just sit down and do nothing nothing like I did.

that's all.
wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment